|Go the F**k to Sleep $9|
I am constantly amazed at kids books written by frustrated parents, apparently looking for ways to forever warp the minds of other peoples children.
1. Go the F**k to Sleep, is by far the most famous one.
There are two very awesome reading of this book, one by Samuel L Jackson, and an even better version if you grew up in Australia by Noni Hazelhurst.
|The Big Coloring book of Vaginas $12|
2. This is the book to break out when your friends unexpectedly bring their kids around when you want to ensure that you friends dont unexpectedly bring their kids around.
Either a vagina colouring book or this…
|How to eat stinky Pussy $15|
3. Which I can only assume is a cat meat cook book.
|I Hate Everything $5|
4. “I hate that wind chimes don’t always chime.
I hate the wind. I hate that you saw that coming.
I hate being predictable”
I like it.
|Monsters Eat Whiny Children $11|
5. I think this is actually the darkest one on the list. I think this one really has the potential to fuck with some kids. I guess the trick is to find out which ones and read it to them when the parent aren’t watching.
I cant wait to be a mother.